Skip to main content
close

Recipe of Award-winning Pizza au saumon

Pizza au saumon.

Pizza au saumon

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pizza au saumon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Pizza au saumon is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pizza au saumon is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza au saumon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Pizza au saumon:

  1. {Take 1 of pâte à pizza.
  2. {Get 200 g of blanc de poireau.
  3. {Make ready 20 g of ciboulette ou aneth.
  4. {Get 150 g of crème fraîche ou 1 yaourt nature.
  5. {Take of Le jus d'un demi citron.
  6. {Prepare 50 g of concentré de tomates.
  7. {Prepare 2 of cas d'huile d'olive.
  8. {Take 200 g of saumon fumé.
  9. {Get 1 gousse of d'ail.

Instructions to make Pizza au saumon:

  1. Préchauffer le four à 180°.
  2. Préparer la garniture : Couper le poireau en gros Tronçons. Éplucher la gousse d'ail. Les mettre dans le bol et ajouter la ciboulette ou aneth et les hacher pendant 5 secondes Vitesse 5..
  3. Verser la crème fraîche ou le yaourt le jus de citron et programmer 10 minutes 90° sens inverse à vitesse 1. Ôter le gobelet..
  4. Étaler la pâte. Napper de concentré de tomates et d'un filet d'huile d'olive. Repartir la garniture au poireau sur la pizza..
  5. Couper le saumon fumé en fines lamelles et les disposer sur la pizza..
  6. Enfourner pour 20 minutes..
  7. Petit conseil... On peut doubler les doses de garnitures au poireaux et mettre le saumon fumé au dernier moment ou conserver quelques morceaux pour mettre à la fin de la cuisson...

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food pizza au saumon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆

☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ . Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ☆gnocchis poêlés façon pizza☆. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ☆gnocchis poêlés façon pizza☆ using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆: {Prepare of Pâte à gnocchis :. {Get of pommes de terre. {Prepare of farine. {Prepare of beu...

How to Make Speedy Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence

Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence . Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pâte à pizza aux herbes de provence. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence is something that I have loved my entire life. To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pâte à pizza aux herbes de provence using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence: {Take of d'eau. {Prepare of lait. {Prepare of à c de sel. {P...

How to Make Ultimate Pizza chèvre miel

Pizza chèvre miel . Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza chèvre miel. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Pizza chèvre miel is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pizza chèvre miel is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful. To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pizza chèvre miel using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make Pizza chèvre miel: {Make ready of pâte à pizza (voir recette sur mon compte). {Take of crème de soja. {Make ready of bûche de chevre. {Prepare of Miel. {Make ready of champignons de pari...