Skip to main content
close

Steps to Make Homemade Pizza algérienne

Pizza algérienne.

Pizza algérienne

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pizza algérienne. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Pizza algérienne is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pizza algérienne is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza algérienne using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Pizza algérienne:

  1. {Make ready of La pâte.
  2. {Make ready of farine.
  3. {Prepare of lait.
  4. {Prepare of càs levure boulangerie.
  5. {Make ready of càs huile.
  6. {Take of Sel.
  7. {Take of Sauce tomate.
  8. {Get of tomates.
  9. {Get of onion.
  10. {Take of d'ail.
  11. {Prepare of càc thym.
  12. {Make ready of Sel et poivre noire.
  13. {Get of piment vert coupé en rondelles.
  14. {Get of Persil haché.
  15. {Make ready of Olives noire.
  16. {Take of Mayonnaise.

Instructions to make Pizza algérienne:

  1. Mélangez les ingrédients de la pâte, pétrir 10 min. Laissez reposer 30 min..
  2. Faites revenir l'onion dans une poêle, ajoutez l'ail, puis les tomates coupées en morceaux, ajuster le sel et le poivre. Mixez les ingrédients. Mettez la sauce sur le feu, ajoutez le thym..
  3. Préchauffer le four à 250 degré.
  4. Dégazer et étaler la pâte dans le plat à four. Mettez la sauce tomate et le piment..
  5. Enfourner à 250 degré pendant 30 min..
  6. Mettez le persil, les olives et la mayonnaise. Coupez en carrés..
  7. Bonne dégustation 😋.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pizza algérienne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆

☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ . Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ☆gnocchis poêlés façon pizza☆. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆ is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ☆gnocchis poêlés façon pizza☆ using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make ☆Gnocchis Poêlés façon Pizza☆: {Prepare of Pâte à gnocchis :. {Get of pommes de terre. {Prepare of farine. {Prepare of beu...

How to Make Speedy Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence

Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence . Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pâte à pizza aux herbes de provence. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence is something that I have loved my entire life. To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pâte à pizza aux herbes de provence using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make Pâte à pizza aux herbes de Provence: {Take of d'eau. {Prepare of lait. {Prepare of à c de sel. {P...

How to Make Ultimate Pizza chèvre miel

Pizza chèvre miel . Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza chèvre miel. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Pizza chèvre miel is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pizza chèvre miel is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful. To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pizza chèvre miel using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make Pizza chèvre miel: {Make ready of pâte à pizza (voir recette sur mon compte). {Take of crème de soja. {Make ready of bûche de chevre. {Prepare of Miel. {Make ready of champignons de pari...